Monday, September 13, 2010

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Monday, September 13, 2010

So, I've officially converted.

While shopping at Wal-Mart several weeks back, a representative from WISK was in the laundry detergent aisle. She offered me a $3.00 off coupon on any Wisk laundry item. I usually spend very little on my laundry detergent because I go through the stuff like it is water. However, I was going to spend around $3 (after my coupon) for a bottle of 64-load Wisk detergent. Why not?!

I brought it home and put it away until I finished my giant jug from Big Lots. Don't get me wrong, my former laundry detergent was fine. It cleaned my clothing, had a mild smell, was very inexpensive and lasted for weeks.

However, after using my Wisk laundry detergent for several days, I immediately noticed why Wisk lovers LOVE their detergent. My laundry room, garage and hallway were all filled with a wonderfully clean smell. I put on a pair of yoga pants that were freshly laundered, and smelled the clean, perfumey smell ALL DAY! My closet smells great and even clothing that needs to be washed AGAIN smells good! I cannot get enough of it!

By carefully monitoring coupons and store advertisements, I'll be able to monitor my laundry expenses. However, because I spend carefully on every thing I purchase for our home, I will allow myself to spend a bit extra on an item that I truly love. My husband loves Heinz ketchup (and refuses to use any other brand!) and I love Wisk laundry detergent!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of good smells...a friend told me that she recently was asked at the Benjamin Moore store if she would like a scent added to the paint she was purchasing. Apparently several scents are available. Her answer was "yes"...she opens her closet just for the clean, wonderful smell. It has been weeks, and the wonderful odor remains. I love good smells!

    ReplyDelete