Friday, August 6, 2010

Going out of Business Sale!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!

Most of you know that I am a die-hard consignment shopper. I will sacrifice my body to battle the crowds and save some serious cash on designer clothing, toys, learning tools, children's accessories and furnishings.

Well, I am a huge loser for overlooking a lovely Children's and Maternity consignment store about one mile from my house. OOPS!

I drove past the store this morning and saw a giant sign in the window saying "Going Out Of Business - everything is 50% off!" WHAAAAT?!

So I talked my husband, Sean, into going along to The Mulberry Bush on Park Road behind Birmingham Farms neighborhood in Wylie, Texas.

We bought Emily several things for the upcoming year, and Sean is the proud new owner of two PlayStation 3 games. He is very excited, trust me!

Because The Mulberry Bush is going out of business, they are also selling the shelving that they use to display their merchandise. SCORE!

If I was in the market for a blonde crib, there was a BEAUTIFUL crib at Mulberry Bush.

Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment