Thursday, August 12, 2010

Store Closing!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Because I am on the busty side of things, I'm always looking for modest clothing that I'm not constantly tugging on. I was recommended to a web-store called Shade Clothing. Shade Clothing also has storefronts, but there are none in Texas. They are based out of Utah, and they specialize in modest clothing for women.

Unfortunately, Shade Clothing is closing its doors and website. The most amazing tank tops and swimsuit I have EVER owned are from Shade Clothing. OH NO!

I received an email notification from Shade Clothing about their closures, and they are selling all merchandise for up to 75% off. So, I had no choice but to do a little online shopping today. Their swimsuits are still around $30 each piece, which isn't "inexpensive" in my opinion. I will continue to check back to see if their prices continue to drop.

I am in love with my Shade Clothing swimsuit for one particular reason. It is a tankini, and the top has a tie neck AND a tie in the back. This way, if the tie at your neck is giving you a serious una-boob and your bust is pouring over the top, you simply tighten the back tie and your problem is solved. I feel confident FOR THE FIRST TIME that I'm not going to accidentally give someone an unwanted show!

Today, I purchased two maternity tops for future use, and a blouse for use right now! I spent $30 total, and $7 for shipping. Each item that I purchased was $10 or under. Especially for maternity clothing, this is a super duper score!

Shade Clothing also has bottoms, casual shirts, dresses and accessories for sale.

My favorite tank tops are excellent because they have a higher neck line and no shelf bra because those NEVER fit properly!

I am very sad to see Shade Clothing go, but I am prepared to jump on any deal they offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment