Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Party, Anyone?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I have a great new concept to tell you about!

Last night, I told you about my great experience with Lauren at Cotton Candy Shop. In an effort to continually change and grow with her company, Lauren is introducing a new concept.

“Cotton Candy Shop (CCS) Parties,” are essentially dress-up parties for your little girl’s birthday! As the Mom of a girl, I wanted her first birthday to be beautiful, memorable, and creative. As she gets older and it’s not just family in attendance, I (selfishly) want to set her birthday(s) apart from those of her friends.

Now, don’t get too crazy – no petting zoos, please!

With Lauren’s help and the help of Cotton Candy Shop, you will have the option of five different themes to customize your little one’s party. You will also have the option to purchase the dress-up items (ranging from tutus to fairy wings to beautiful flowers) or rent them from Cotton Candy Shop. By purchasing the “Keep Package”, you automatically have the most unique party favors of anyone you know!

When you go with Cotton Candy Shop, you already have a theme, color scheme, and a customized, individualized party for the girly girl in all of us!

If I was in Elementary school, I would be ALL ABOUT THIS! We, I AM all about this, I just don’t think anyone wants to see me in a tutu…sad…

To keep herself from going crazy, Lauren will only be booking two Cotton Candy Shop (CCS) Parties per month. By the looks of things, and the overwhelming support, these slots will fill quickly. Visit Cotton Candy Shop on Facebook, or email cottoncandyshop@gmail.com to reserve your CCS Party!

Don’t miss out, and don't forget to invite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment