Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Suck it up!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

As I was cleaning today, I was reminded of something very close to my heart: my vacuum cleaner! Next to my family and my label maker, she is my favorite appliance! Don’t worry – I’m not a psycho Kirby vacuum saleswoman, I have a Simplicity Vacuum!

When we decided to install laminate flooring throughout the living spaces in our house, I knew it was time to upgrade our vacuum. I have spent years spending $150 here and $150 there trying to find the vacuum that would get the job done. I wanted my floors to stay clean and shiny, so I knew I was going to have to upgrade our vacuum.

For years, I have been envious of my Mom’s Simplicity vacuum and it’s durability. She has had her Simplicity vacuum for over 12 years and counting. My Simplicity is three years old, has survived two chocolate labs, a baby and a messy husband and she hasn’t let me down yet!

Simplicity vacuums aren’t exactly an inexpensive purchase at around $500, but they are an excellent investment versus spending $150 on a cheap vacuum every year.

My Simplicity vacuum is from All-Vac located in Plano, Texas at Parker Rd. and Independence Rd. Purchasing a Simplicity vacuum is akin to purchasing a new car. Colors, styles, gadgets, extensions, and features are among the things you must choose while selecting your vacuum.

Wheelin’ and Dealin’? You bet! Want them to throw in some extensions and tools? A belt? How about a year’s worth of vacuum bags? What about some fragrance tablets to toss into your vacuum bag? Just ask! All-Vac is excellent about customer satisfaction and helping you select the best vacuum for you.

Of course, a test drive is also part of the selection process! They will sprinkle some dirt, synthetic pet hair, cheerios, crumbs, etc. down on the floor for you to vacuum over and see the result of each vacuum. One vacuum I tested seemed to blow the synthetic pet hair around. I knew immediately that this was not the vacuum for my furry friends! The vacuum that I purchased did not blow dust, dirt, or dander around, but sucked up the dirt with ease.

Allow Simplicity to let you in on their secret! You will be more than satisfied with your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment