Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bottoms Up!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

So, I told you a while back that I signed up at Proctor & Gamble’s website to receive samples of their products. I chose several products including Pamper’s Cruisers to try on for size.

You’ve heard me talk (a couple of times!) about my undying love for Parent’s Choice diapers. However, three free diapers is THREE FREE DIAPERS and I wanted to see what all the hype was about.

Well, we used all three diapers today. And…THEY STINK! They have ridiculous pictures covering the entire diaper, which I hate. I hate being able to see cartoon faces through her shorts, and I saw Bert and Ernie ALL DAY LONG. No, no, no.

Set aside the aesthetic issues with the diapers. Whatever gel-like absorbency aid they put in these things (perhaps the dry max feature) makes your baby look like they have a huge load in their diaper – even when it’s dry! NO GOOD. I was checking her fanny all day long thinking I had left her in a wet diaper too long.

The diaper feels extremely heavy after it gets damp after one wetting. Surely, that must feel uncomfortable on your toddler’s bum, too.

Something that I hadn’t seen before, however, was an extension tab that unfolds from the front of the diaper. The tab lines up with the sticky tab from the back of the diaper, allowing you to line your baby’s diaper up correctly even if they are squirming and wiggling all around.

Although the tabs were helpful, I would never purchase Pamper’s Cruisers under ANY circumstance. They are more costly than their store-brand equivalents, and they were nothing but an ugly, cartoon-covered hassle!

No comments:

Post a Comment