Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bath and Body Works Freebies!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I know I have mentioned in the past that signing up to be on mailing lists (and email lists) is a great way to earn coupons and find great savings at the stores that you frequent. My favorite in the past couple of weeks has been Bath and Body Works. By signing up to be on their email list, I have received two coupons via email for free travel-size products with no purchase necessary. I love free stuff! I needed a tube of lip gloss anyway, so I printed my coupon and headed to the mall. My current favorite scent is a fairly new one called “Sensual Amber” on a recommendation from my sister, Jourdan. By visiting the store, I was able to choose from a travel-size body spray, a travel-size body lotion, or a travel-size hand sanitizing gel. I chose the lotion first, and will continue to capitalize on my freebies as I receive them. I will have the whole set in a matter of weeks! Their travel sized products are larger than those that you would find in the grocery store and have proven to be superior products. As I have said in the past, it is FREE to delete emails from your inbox that you are not interested in, but you won’t receive fabulous deals if you don’t sign up! Visit your local Bath and Body Works store, or Bath and Body Works Online to sign up!

Visit Lindsay Walker's Piano and Voice Studio. You KNOW you want to!

2 comments:

  1. Sensual Amber lotion is always in our guest bathroom. The hand soap is a nice touch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, you can write food companies for coupons. we got some organic ones just by writing in and asking.

    ReplyDelete