Friday, March 5, 2010

New Hair!

Friday, March 5, 2010

For a girl who loves to do new things to my hair, the day I finally make time to go to the salon is one of my favorite days. I went to have my hair cut and colored on Wednesday and I am SO happy with how it turned out. My hair dresser and I didn’t make any drastic changes, but it feels so good to have a fresh cut and vibrant color. I took Emily, my 14-month-old back in today to have her first salon haircut. I am BESIDE MYSELF with how well her hair turned out! She looks so freakin’ cute and she has an attitude to match! If you are looking for a new hairdresser, I must recommend T.G. She is a fabulous hair-dresser that I stumbled upon in a chain salon about three years ago. It was just by luck that I got to have her cut my hair. It was one of those days where nothing went right and I was throwing a tantrum about my ugly, heavy, flat hair. I decided to pop into the salon after work and take a leap of faith. Well, she did a fabulous job! I have been going to T.G. ever since. She is now in a private salon called “Tangles” in Wylie right near the F.M. 544 and Hwy 78 interchange. Her prices are VERY reasonable and I feel like she truly listens to my ideas and helps me make good decisions about hair styles and color. She styled everyone’s hair for my sister, Jourdan’s wedding and everyone looked so very elegant. If you are looking for a new stylist, give T.G. a call at Tangles! (972) 442-9362.

Visit Lindsay Walker's Piano and Voice Studio. You KNOW you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment