Friday, March 12, 2010

Ebates - a great new website!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Today, let’s talk coupons again. It is, after all, one of my favorite subjects! We’ve talked coupons before, but let’s GO THERE! By go there, I mean – GO OUT AND GET YOUR COUPONS, GIRL! The ones that show up in the mail or the Sunday paper are fine, but I want to save MORE MONEY!
Here’s how it works. When I was looking for my new Coach diaper/laptop bag, I decided to search the Web for a Coach coupon. So, I simply typed “coach coupon” into my Google search bar and BOOM! 20% off coupons appeared! I couldn’t believe my eyes!
My wonderful friend, Becca, has been following my blog and noticed that she had a great secret to share with me. The secret is Ebates! I visited their website and read a short summary of “how it works” and I must say, I AM SO EXCITED TO GIVE IT A TRY!! Basically, before you do your online shopping, you visit Ebates and find the store that you were about to shop. Ebates will show you exclusive coupons, and you have the opportunity to earn cash back on your purchases! How sweet is that?! Another *BONUS* is that if you refer a friend, BOTH OF YOU receive $5 from Ebates for signing up and purchasing something through Ebates! I’m so excited to give it a try! Thank you, Becca, and HAPPY SAVING!

Visit Lindsay Walker's Piano and Voice Studio. You KNOW you want to!

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of friends that use the site as well and have received checks. Can't wait for mine! Should be at least $40 - easy money and great coupons indeed.

    ReplyDelete