Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello?! Somebody call Oprah!

Who do I need to chew out for not telling me about Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners?! They are so amazing!

I absolutely HATE scrubbing and soaking (lather, rinse, repeat) the Crock-pot every time I use it. I use mine often because it is so easy to brown a pork or beef roast and toss it in for the rest of the day. Now it is even MORE lazy-friendly because you line the inside basin and fill the Crock-pot with whatever marinade you will be using, plop the meat (or stew) in, and it cooks exactly as it would without the liner. When you are finished, remove whatever you want to save, gather the rest up in the liner and toss it into the garbage.

These liners were NOT expensive, at about $2.00 for four liners. I had a $1.00 off coupon, so that made them even MORE attractive! The instructions on the back of the box say to let the Crock-pot cool entirely before removing the bag, but my obsessive-compulsive ways won’t allow me to leave the Crock-pot on the counter for that long, SO, I decided to remove the liner as soon as I was ready to serve dinner and put the Crock-pot away. It was TOTALLY fine and I will NEVER cook without the liners again.
If you’ve been using these things for, like, a year already – don’t even start with me!

Who forgot to tell me?!

Visit Lindsay Walker's Piano and Voice Studio. You KNOW you want to!

3 comments:

  1. I love the links - it makes navigation a lot easier. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NO idea that such things existed!!! Are they one size fits all? I really detest cleaning the crock pot!! Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I detest it, too! You should totally give them a try! I just got another coupon for them in the Sunday paper...

    ReplyDelete