Thursday, March 4, 2010

New shoes, wahoo!

Thursday, March 04, 2010

I have officially become an old woman. I saw an old friend at a restaurant who had on particularly cute tennis shoes. So, I did what I always do – I asked her where she got them. I’ve been searching the universe for stylish white tennis shoes that look good with jeans or khakis, but aren’t “athletic” shoes. Well, no one wanted me to have the shoes that were in my mind, but the shoes that I found are the closest thing to it! The reason I say I’ve officially become an old woman is because I bought CLARK’S! Now, don’t get offended because your closet is stuffed full of Clark’s and Easy Spirits. I absolutely LOVE my new Clark’s! They are the Privo style and I found them at the Allen Premium Outlets off of Stacy Road in Allen, Texas. They weren’t exactly “cheap” at $49.99, but I feel okay about spending the money on a pair of nice, leather shoes when I purchase everything else at clearance prices. I knew I needed something that was comfortable and durable as I chase my wild toddler around. I will no longer knock people who wear Clark’s because they feel like I have my slippers on! Don’t knock ‘em until you try ‘em!

Visit Lindsay Walker's Piano and Voice Studio. You KNOW you want to!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am an old lady! However, Clarks are soooo very comfortable, and as you have found, stylish as well. Sometimes you can find them at T. J.'s and Kohls almost always has a couple of styles.

    ReplyDelete