Monday, March 22, 2010

Check your mail!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Today was like Christmas when I opened the mailbox! I found a postcard from Kohl's for $10 off my next purchase (no minimum purchase requirement)!!

The best thing about Kohl's, in my view, is that they are always sending out a new coupon as soon as the previous one expires. My 15% off coupon expired yesterday and I found a new coupon in the mail today!

I also received a flyer from Great Clips with three coupons inside. The coupons were haircuts for $4.99, $5.99, and $6.99! What a steal! These coupons are great, especially for small children who need their hair trimmed constantly! If you have a Great Clips in your area, check your mailbox and give them a try!

Remember, it is not inappropriate to go into a store and say, "I have a friend who received XYZ Coupon. How do I sign up to receive coupons such as these?"

No comments:

Post a Comment