Friday, March 26, 2010

Savings this weekend!

Friday, March 26, 2010

This weekend, I will be taking advantage of several email coupons and discounts I have received in the recent past.

Kid to Kid
I received a coupon for Kid to Kid Children’s and Maternity Consignment in my email this week. The coupon is for $5 off when you spent $25.

Plato’s Closet
Plato’s Closet is my favorite local consignment boutique for men and women. When I took some items in to consign, I entered my email address into their database. About an hour after I left, I received a coupon for $5 off my next purchase at Plato’s Closet.

Save-A-Lot
There was a segment on the local news this morning about Save-A-Lot Food Stores. The segment highlighted Save-A-Lot’s dedication to low prices and fabulous online coupons. I visited their website, and discovered that there were over SIX PAGES of printable coupons for a variety of grocery items. I am interested in being added to their mailing list (the segment this morning mentioned receiving a coupon for $5 off when you spend $20) and discovering even more savings opportunities. The woman that led the segment on the news purchased $80 worth of groceries for $44!

Remember…these are simply guidelines. If you do not live in the North Texas area, or are in a community where none of these stores are available, I encourage you to venture out and discover what IS available to you. Maybe you have a Job Lots instead of a Big Lots. Maybe your children’s and maternity consignment store goes by a different name. Start thinking about the venues where you can experience significant savings. ALWAYS REMEMBER – deleting unwanted emails from your inbox IS FREE, but you can’t receive savings if you don’t sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment